For clients beyond my local visiting area, or internationally, the remote package offers ultimate flexibility. We will schedule a time to meet, either via FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp audio, or phone, and you can be in the comfort of your own home for our meeting.
I can provide support with many different behaviour challenges, such as:
- Hitting, biting, pushing and other aggressiion
- Anxiety and low confidence in children
- Supporting parents to feel more empowered and confident in their parenting
- Any other behavioural issue that is causing problems
- Often sleep is discussed as well!
A remote consultation usually lasts around 1.5 hours, and I can undertake this during school hours, evenings, and at weekends under certain circumstances.
Following your consultation, you will be emailed a comprehensive summary of our discussion. I will then be available for support for up to 8 weeks following the consultation. You may email me up to 5 times, and if you need further support I charge a nominal fee for this.