Packages and Prices:
I charge a flat fee regardless of how long I spend with you, so you will get the time that you and your little one deserve. Also, I offer unlimited remote support after my visit – you can call, email or text me as often as you like, for as long as you like for no extra fee. I will usually visit you in the comfort of your own home, but if you wish to have your consultation somewhere else – such as the postnatal ward, just let me know when you book.
Antenatal breastfeeding consultations/workshops:
- Understanding your baby’s behaviour
- Calming, connecting with and comforting your baby
- Building your baby’s brain
- How to avoid the pitfalls and booby traps in the early days of learning to breastfeed
- How to involve others to help you cope
- Practical suggestions for dealing with your older children!
Or Private Sessions/Groups
Check my antenatal preparation video for more hints and tips:
If you live too far away for me to visit, or do not require a face-to-face consultation, you can arrange to speak to me on the phone or via Skype/Face time. I will let you know whether the problem you are describing is inappropriate for a remote consult. You will still have unlimited access to me via text and email, but further phone calls will be charged.