Your sleep situation is highly personal, and it is only a problem if it is a problem for you!
My methods are based on an holistic, family-centred assessment and will take into consideration your unique situation and family dynamic. I have an extensive knowledge of child development and sleep biology and am able to help you identify the triggers, patterns of behaviour and external factors contributing to your sleep problems. Together, we will work out the most achievable, acceptable and realistic sleep solution.
I can work with whatever your family’s sleep goals are:
– Want to continue bed-sharing, but not feed your 18-month-old 4 times per night – that’s ok!
– Need your 4-month-old to be able to nap longer than 30 minutes – great!
– Does your toddler have anxiety problems stopping them from sleeping?
– Does your child have combined eating, sleep and behaviour challenges?
– Or maybe you’re sick of your 8-month-old only napping in your arms, or your 3-year-old needing to hold your hand to fall asleep…..
I never, ever use or recommend controlled crying, spaced soothing, rapid return, cry it out, or any other method which involves leaving your child alone to cry.
My speciality is supporting toddlers and preschoolers with combined behaviour and sleep challenges, and my gentle, fun and creative methods have been taught to hundreds of other practitioners around the world.